6.29.2012

my breath of fresh air || inspiration











Somehow, I needed this. I needed to be alone with my camera in the great outdoors and just snap away. It's been a long time, and I'm sure you've noticed. I knew it was going to be a good day today, because I woke up and 6:59 on the dot. Obviously when you wake up at 6:59, you're going to get up at 7:00. So I did. And instead of the usual Special K for breakfast, I sliced an apple, popped bread in the toaster and was proud of myself for being healthy. All throughout the day I've been trying to drink more water and be creative, and when you actually decide that you're going to be creative today, it's so much easier than sitting around wishing you were doing something productive.

Here's what my artsy mood led me to today:

I'm thinking of adding it as a print in my etsy shop. Opinions?
What did you do today?

-hannah

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. And what a gorgeous piece of art! You're incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so my artistic ability ends with photography, but yours!? Man, you're talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the art--pretty! And the photos. Definitely add to Etsy if you don't mind selling it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really good! your best photos, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. photos are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! and so is that piece of art -- stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah