6.22.2012

one frame friday || a link-up





When I saw this little link up over at Bree's blog I knew I had to join. Sometimes one picture is all you need!

Last week, the roses in my neighbor's yard were in perfect bloom. I had been busy all day and when I finally got time to myself I immediately grabbed my camera and headed outside to the flowers.

The sun danced on the soft grass, making patterns on my bare feet. A warm breeze stirred the air, and the delicate petals of the sweet-scented roses brushed my arms as I crouched among the bushes with my camera held to my face. And I snapped. It felt so good to capture the world's natural beauty again. I hadn't done it in a while.


As much as I love clicking the shutter to catch expressions and emotions of people, there's something about nature photography that gives me peace.

What's your favorite thing to photograph?

-hannah

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the softness :) My favourite thing to photograph is probably people, only because they're always changing and there's always something new to take pictures of!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah