6.13.2012

how to get starbucks minus the "bucks" || a (delicious) recipe

I while back I posted a recipe for caramel frappuccinos, and since then I've adjusted and changed it to be the best it could be. Let me just say, I could live off this thing. So, without further ado, I will share the #1 recipe for Starbucks Frappuccinos:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of cold coffee
1/2 cup of milk
7-12 ice cubes
3 tablespoons of sugar
3 tablespoons of caramel or chocolate syrup

Step 1: Pour all of the ingredients into your blender


Step 2: Blend....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....Enjoy!



This drink will satisfy your taste buds, your body temperature (it gives you a brain freeze if you drink it too fast.... trust me, I know!), and your stomach. It's so delicious!

Have you found any other recipes for this (or any other Starbucks drink)? I'd LOVE to hear them!

-hannah

2 comments:

  1. I made this this morning--delicious! yum. I used chocolate syrup because I don't like caramel (gasp!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big YAY to caramel fraps! Had one just the other day...still savoring every slurp :D

    K~la
    Chazak! (Be Strong)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah