6.06.2012

update on photo shoots

Recently, I had a poll posted in the sidebar that asked you guys what you wanted to see more of on this blog. The top two answers were "photo shoots" and "crafts & diy posts".
Typically, I just use my friends or siblings for a photo shoot, but....

...I couldn't wait to tell you this, and now that it might actually happen I'm SUPER excited! For the past few weeks, I've been emailing back and forth with a girl who goes to my school who is trying to make it in the modeling business. It's been so exciting planning and talking, that I just had to share the news with you guys. No, we haven't gone on the shoot yet, but as soon as we plan it I'll let you know. In the meantime, have you had any photo shoot inspiration? Any fantastic themes, makeup, or locations you've thought of? I'd love to hear about them!

-hannah

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, how exciting! Can't wait to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sounds exciting and fun! Hope a shoot will be soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun! Hope it all works out and can't wait to see the photos once it's all done! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah