5.02.2011

spreading the love

So, yesterday we went to my brother Luke's baseball game...


My little bro stole home! WHOOP WHOOP!
We watched for a little, but my sister and I brought the double dutch ropes and we were basically begging Mark to do double dutch with us. When we realized wasn't going to give in, we went up to the park to try to find a promising person to do it with us.
We wandered around, probably looking like creepers, and were about to go back to the game when Mark showed up, and we started to jump.
Instantly about 20 people were around us, and we were encouraging them to try and jump in.


It was so much fun! And some of the people were naturals :)

Have you ever done double dutch?

-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah