5.13.2011

spanning out

Spanning out as in my photography business. And clothes. We went shopping today and I came back with something other than brown and blue. In fact, I got three things with the color pink in it. Aaannd a tank top that was apple green and white stripes!

Yea Hannah!

Anyway...
 Yesterday I drove with my uncle to take photos for the business he works for. It was pretty successful, and though I won't post the actual business photos, I will post photos of lunch:

my uncle's lunch
my lunch. the fries were amazing, but, then again, so was everything else!
but seriously, the fries were amazing ;)
And this is what was left on my plate:

And let's not forget the awesome rasberry iced tea...
And I almost forgot to mention that all of this was home-cooked. We went to a diner :)

What is your very favorite thing to eat out?

-hannah

2 comments:

  1. What's MY very favorite thing to eat out? Cheeseburgers and fries!! Of course. Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.
    OH EMM GEE YOU WENT TO A DINER?!?? No wonder everything tasted so good! You lucky girl. I'm glad you had fun. The pictures are spectacular and it makes the colors of the food look so vivid. The fries look yummyumyummmyyy. Okay, I'm drooling now ;)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPAGHETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Meghan (me again on Mom's thing)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah