5.21.2011

extra! extra! the new design is up!

Thats right! It's up! And personally, I'm loving it, but I'd like to hear your opinion :) I also put up this other design earlier, but I like this one much better! Here's the other design:

I do like the floating header  in the one above though... maybe I'll put one in this design. Thoughts?
*Update*: I did end up making a new floating header for this design and I really like it, its really..... spunky ;) Whaddya think?
*Second update* I switched back to the original header, its a little more toned down and bring the attention more to the content of the blog.

-hannah

10 comments:

  1. I love the new design! Don't forget about your signature! It looks like you haven't changed it yet... Just thought I would let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both designs are lovely! Personally, I like this design better but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I link the current one the best - just the way it is! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design you have now :) its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I like the salmon design better. :) It just seems neater, cleaner, and more professional. But both are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, they're both cute, but I like this one better. It's brighter and lovely-happier ;)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah