5.18.2011

rainy days pt II

rain. Thats pretty much all I see when I look out the window. Forget about photo shoots, my models don't want to get wet. And I believe I've taken enough dewdrop photos to fill a museum...

And I'm still taking them!
But, if you use rain the right way, you could take advantage of it, for instance...
You could do a little of this^^^
or...
Tumblr_lfx0b3moon1qgu6u3o1_500_large
you could look at inspirational photos on weheartit.


Whatever you want to do. As for me, I'd like to do a little o' both ;)


-hannah

2 comments:

  1. man those are great pictures ya got there!
    i <3 the secend one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the raindrops in that picture are so beautiful. keep up the awesome pictures! I always enjoy looking at them:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah