7.07.2010

A whole lot of stuff........

Hey guys! I'm back from our cabin (obviously) and I still need to edit the pics so they're coming soon!
I am setting up an etsy account! For those of you who don't know what etsy is I'll tell you:
It's a website where you can buy and sell handmade and vintage stuff.
I really like it but if it doesn't work out I'll just sell my handmade stuff on here :)
I am having a followers fest!! My goal is to have 50 followers by the end of the summer. Sound like a lot? Well you guys can help! Whoever gains me the most followers will win a special prize! And if/when I get 50 followers i will have a giveaway to celebrate!!
And I am currently trying to figure out how to make a blog button in Photoshop. I know how to actually make the button but I don't know how to get a link into the button. If you guys have any tips or advice PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!!!!!!!
And Olive Tree, thanks sooooooooooooo much for following!! I really appreciate it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah