12.02.2010

Random Ramblings

AAAACK! I can't believe it! I've let my blog sit for five whole days without anything new on it! 5 DAYS!!!!! Wow, sorry 'bout that guys :)

Anyway, here's an update on stuff goin on 'round here:

1. Drawing
I have been a drawing maniac. I have all these ideas for pictures and I've been sketching them, water-coloring them, anything. Hopefully some of them will become characters because I have a few story ideas circling my head. I'll post a few in the next few days :)

2. The mountains
Aaah...... I love the mountains. Something about the cold winter air there is completely different from the air anywhere else. And...............
Photo credit: my mom
My dad and hi friend got the tractor working!!! They hooked up the trailer to it and we went around collecting firewood :)
Photo credit: my mom

3. Photoshop
Mark was bored the other day and I was messing around in Photoshop so I offered to teach him a couple things.......
Photo credit: my mom

He really enjoyed it. In fact, when I was editing this photo just now he asked if he could do it. I had to tell him no because my poor readers were suffering terribly ;)

3. Cinnamon Rolls


Need I say more?

4. Straitened Hair
My awesome friend gave Kate and I her old hair straitener because she has another one. I don't use it very often but it's a nice change every once in a while. My hair ordinarily is really really curly.

5. French Toast
My dad makes the best french toast in the universe. No lie.

6. Newsboy Caps
Not my photo



Not my photo


I am in love with them! What kind of hats do you like?

7. Eyeshadow
Who else loves the smooth glitter-y colors of eyeshadow?
Unfortunately I can not wear any because I have a chalazion on my right eyelid. It is not fun. It's getting better though. And it's not as noticeable as it used to be.

8. Cinnamon Muffins
Luke made these amazing muffins. They are so light literally melt in your mouth. No lie.
I guess I'm sort of obsessed with cinnamon at the moment :)
What's your favorite kind of muffin?

9. Blog Design
Aaahh, blog design. I love doing it, but I love the current one. It doesn't feel quite Christmas-y enough though, does it? I would love your opinion :)

10. Giveaways!!!
Some AWESOME giveaways are going on at the moment (I donated an item for the first one):
 Miss Raquel at God's Daughter is giving away some lovely prizes, go check it out!
 Miss Paige from Simply Handmade By Paige is giving away 5 bars of all natural soaps in scents of your choice. Click Here to enter!
 I Heart Faces is having an awesome giveaway as well. You fellow photographers simply have to go check it out!

I can't believe its December!! What are your favorite things about winter?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love your desgin, it may not be to Christmasy, but I like it...

    I Love Cinnamon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah