12.12.2010

I, Too, Make Cookies for the Holidays

I have shared this recipe before but I will share it again so you don't have to pull your hair out searching through my archives :) Here's what you need:

2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
                                                
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.

2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. In a separate large bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chunks. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto un-greased baking sheets.

3. Bake for 9-11 minutes*. Cool on sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

*The cookies will seem a little soggy but do not bake them for more than 12 minutes!
I'm entering this photo in Guinevere's food photo challenge :)
finding joy | Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap
These cookies are seriously amazing. If you don't try them your crazy :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE anything chocolate so I want to give these a try. Your photography is amazing by the way. You truly have been blessed by God with a wonderful talent/ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could only reach through my screen to get one of those yummy looking cookies. The chocolate is calling my name. I need to try these and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these look really good. Must be great for those chocolate cravings! I linked up at Rachel's too :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah