8.31.2010

FYI, peanut butter is EVIL!!

So here is a little story about me when I was baking peanut butter kiss cookies today:

I decided to do this recipe because it only had three ingredients: Sugar, eggs and peanut butter.
I made a much more difficult recipe earlier (okay, it wasn't too hard but harder than these peanut butter cookies!) and so I thought it would be nice to make another quick, easy batch of cookies (I say another because I made chocolate cookies before. Both recipes are coming soon!).
So I got out the ingredients and all of the measuring and mixing equipment and went to work. I managed to get through the sugar and the egg without any problems, but then came the dreaded peanut butter. Now, I don't really like peanut butter but I adore peanut butter cookies. So anyway, I filled up the measuring cup about half way and realized I had to open another jar of the evil brown stuff. So I got the jar and I was stirring the peanut butter around when I took the spoon out too fast and the jar tipped over and splattered peanut butter all over the left side of my body from the waist down.

Total. Grossness.

For some reason the peanut butter that we buy is a lot more liquid-y than others and so it was running down my leg and into my sock.
No,  did not get a picture.
No you did not want to see it.

So I changed clothes and finished the cookies. I didn't put a full cup of the you-know-what in them though. I had had enough of it.

;)

1 comment:

  1. o goodness!!!! do you think that maby you could come and check out my blog it is theboosterblog.blogspot.com thank you gigi030198

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah