8.28.2010

I made chocolate zucchini muffins and went to a sleep over!

And I'm giving you guys the recipe! You've got to try it!

Here's the recipe:

2 1/3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 cups grated zucchini
3 eggs
1 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 chocolate chips


Combine all dry ingredients...........
In a separate bowl mix together eggs, oil, vanilla and zucchini;
then add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips..........
Pour into 24 muffin cups..........
 Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes............
Let them cool for about 20 minutes.......................
And enjoy!!
And I just had to throw in this photo:
This recipe was unbelievably easy and amazingly delicious!
Kate and my two friends came over as the muffins came out of the oven and they loved them! Luke and Mark's friend liked them too until he found out there was zucchini in it ;)
Later Kate and my friend and I went over to my other friend's house and had a sleep over! It was so fun! We jumped on her trampoline until about 8:30 and then played "would you rather", a game that is sort of like truth or dare without the dare. It consists of embarrassing, funny, and random "would you rather" questions.
My friends and Kate deciding what "would you rather" question to give me. Yikes!


We stayed up until about 2:30 am and finally got to sleep when I put some relaxing music on my iPod, which almost drowned out the sound of my friend making raspberries on her arms :)
We got about 5 hours of sleep and in the morning we jumped on my friends trampoline and her mom made chocolate chip pancakes :d
It was all so fun, but at the moment I am so. Tired!
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, How do you get "Hannah Photography" on your pictures?

    Thanks! Bobbi Marie**

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah