7.31.2012

life as of late No. 3








1. Branding
Branding has been something I've been thinking about for a while, and I guess I'm not the only one! Bree (one of my favorite bloggers) recently mentioned on her blog that she's had it on her mind as well. So, I'm going to go along with her and am going to really concentrate on branding my design site and this one.
No, I'm not making any drastic changes, because I really like the color scheme of my blog now, so the bigger changes are going to be on Simply You Designs.

2. The Olympics
I love the Olympics. I really do. I love watching and cheering for the good old U.S.A., and I love learning more about the world's top athletes. So I kinda love the Olympics.

3. Batman
After the tragic shooting in the movie theater, I didn't really think about watching the new Batman movie. However, a few days ago, my family got the very first movie of the series, and so I thought, eh, why not?
Holy. Amazing. I watched "Batman Begins" twice in one day because I just loved it that much. Now I'm kind of obsessed with his incredible skills, and whenever I have the chance to disappear or climb up a wall or something, I take it.
I saw "The Dark Knight" too, (watched that twice also) and though I didn't like it quite as much as the first one, it was still awesome and made me want to see "The Dark Knight Rises".

4. Painting
Lately I've had the urge to paint more, and have been doing it a lot. I've been loving doing this style of painting, and hopefully once I do enough I'll be able to cover one of my walls with them! :) What do you like to paint?

-hannah




5 comments:

  1. I will never see the Dark Knight Rises in theaters. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit, the shooting in Colorado almost scared me away from seeing the DKR in theaters- especially since I live in Tucson, and last year there was the Gabrielle Giffords shooting in Tucson. BUT, I did go see it the other day in the theater, and I have zero regrets. It was simple amazing- the best in the series by far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm one of your favorite bloggers? Thanks, girly!! :) I guess were in the branding boat together. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too am pretty obsessed with the olympics. already thinking of how sad i'll be when they are over, haha. also, the dark knight rises was so good, you should definitely see it :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, painting! Favorites are oils done with knives on thick canvas. Or take oils with lots of linseed to sketch paper. You can't go wrong! Beautiful blog here! SO glad to meet a friend of Bree's! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah