7.13.2012

home again home again

Coming back from a vacation is hard. Especially this one. I just spent about ten days being mostly alone, running errands for my great aunt, catching up on some Jeopardy with her, and having an all around amazing time. Waking up every morning in a different bed, a different setting, with a different routine was so refreshing.
But now I'm back, and I deeply apologize to you faithful readers for not giving you more updates!

At the moment, I'm returning emails like a mad woman. I feel like I have so much to do, as most people  probably feel when they get back from a long trip. And I also have some unfortunate news:
My great aunt (not the one I was staying with) passed away yesterday morning. She has been suffering for months and years now, trying to recover from brain bleeds and strokes. Her passing has honestly been a relief for the family, because we know that she is now in a better place, but everyone is still sad.

-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah