6.15.2011

the unbelievably epic bohemian photo shoot

right now I'm just going to post photos of me, Kate and one of my best friends Jodie because I need to get permission from my other friend's mom to post pictures of her on my blog :)



um, do i have to say how much i LOVE braided headbands?


LOVE this picture of Jodie. She's so photogenic!





probably my favorite photo of me ever ;)









I. love. bohemian. everything. This photo shoot was pretty much my dream photo shoot. I so hope that I'm able to post pictures of my other bestie ;)
Which photo is your favorite?

-hannah

p.s. how do you like my new haircut? :)

5 comments:

  1. cute pictures!! I like them all and your haircut is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos! I love them all. They are all so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are sooo cute!! you guys look beautiful!! and you're right jodie is really photogenic!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah