10.02.2011

the weekend

*update* how do you guys like the design?


sooooooo.......... I didn't end up deleting that post, and I didn't end up posting those photos. Another thing I won't do? Get sick of going to the cabin:










It rained all weekend, no let up. It was awful, but we made the best of it and stayed inside by the fire and played card games.
We stayed up till 2 in the morning both Friday and Saturday night, so naturally everybody's pooped out.

What did you do this weekend?

-hannah

p.s. for the last few hours of Sunday I'm going to be graphic designing, so expect a few changes her on the bloggity-blog!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! We went to a shopping center called 'the Forum', and my sis took some photos by a brick wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! And I love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah