4.28.2011

have you heard?

That a certain girl has turned eleven? Yep, it was Kate's birthday a couple days ago. Give a shout out to Kate and wish a happy birthday. If you don't we'll find you and stick a clown doll in your bed while your sleeping. (kidding, but seriously, aren't clowns just about the scariest things on earth?)



We went out for lunch and I got the all-you-can-eat soup+salad buffet, and let me tell you, it had a lot more than just soup and salad! I had about a million of these:
Okay, three, but seriously, you would have had that many too if you tasted the crumbly goodness of it :)
And for dessert, we had angel food cake with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries. Oh yeah, your jealous ;)

Yeah, my whipped cream kinda-sorta fell off my cake.....
And for her present I made a realistic looking scroll that informed her that she was accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Yeah, it was pretty epic ;)
Happy birthday Kate! Luv ya!

-hannah
p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!! Since there are so few entries, I'm announcing the winner on Saturday instead of Friday. Start entering!

Also, who's gonna watch the Royal Wedding?!?! My mom, sister and I are getting up at 4:00am to watch it. So. Excited! :)
Aaannnd, the May design is up a few days early. How do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kate! :) The food looks DELICIOUS! Love your new design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! And Yay, I'm not the only one who's watching the Royal Wedding! I wanna see Kate's dress. And happy birthday to Kate (not the princess, but I'm sure your Kate is a princess too) too!! Great pictures, and I adore your new design :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah