4.26.2011

easter weekend

howdy guys! We went up to our cabin for Easter and had a blast walking in the woods, riding on the four wheeler, and generally just getting away from the hustle-bustle of a modern suburban neighborhood.
I took about 200 pictures the first hour and a half we were there, so this post is going to be over-flowing with photos:

one of my favorite photos from the trip. I just wist the little splash was sharper :P

another favorite :)
We went fishing on Sunday. I took about a billion photos of the brook ;)



Remember this post? Well, only a few of you would, but in it I told you about that pipe that you can drink out of. Well, you can still drink out of it, and it still tastes just as good, in case you were wondering ;)


Easter dinner...

It was a great weekend, we had so much fun! How was your Easter weekend?

-hannah

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the water pictures are amazing!!! You are incredible...I can't seem to get the same water effect. Awesome, Hannah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great Easter weekend! It looks like you had fun! I love the photos of the water, great shots Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the third picture! Awesome water shots. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah