9.01.2012

so it's back to crazyness and love

So I laugh,
and I joke,
and I learn,
and I sleep.

So I talk,
and I play,
and I listen,
and I smile.

I remember and I forget.
I soak in the words. The sights. The sounds.
I am a freshman.
I am happy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I want to savor every last moment of highschool. I want to tuck away memories into the files in my head and pull them out whenever I need a smile. I want to embrace the busyness that comes with school and forget the tough times.
There are so many things I want to do, so many things that mean so much that I just don't want to forget.

This past week of school has been a whirlwind of faces and classes and bus rides and so so many things to be happy about. My design business has also taken a leap in the past few weeks. Here are some recent designs:


I'm currently in the process of designing three other blogs, and I can't even tell you how in love I am with this form of art. Each and every new design is a new adventure, a new opportunity, a new way to express my creativity and the client's personality.
I'm in love.
If you're interested in getting a design by me, just check out my site Simply You Designs :)

What's one of your favorite forms of art?

xo,
hannah 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah