8.16.2012

the end of a rainbow

What do you think of when you hear "the end of a rainbow"? A pot of gold? Leprechauns? Riches and wealth that will last a lifetime? Perfect happiness?

I don't exactly know what to think. But rainbows fascinate me. They always have. Tell me I'm not the only one who wanted to slide down one as a kid ;)
But what is at the end of a rainbow?
It's one of those things we'll never know. But we can always imagine...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or maybe I can just show you:

Are you seeing this right now? Are you seeing this? That, my friends, is the end of a rainbow. And where does it lead to? A farm.

I know, you're probably thinking, "Hannah, how and when did you see this?" Well, I'll tell you:

Last week we were driving to my great aunt's house and lo and behold, there was a rainbow. Naturally, everyone was craning their necks to see it, because it was just so dang bright. But after driving a few more miles, we saw it. The end of the rainbow.
I have never seen anything like it in my life. It was so amazing.

Have you ever seen the end of a rainbow?
xo,
hannah

1 comment:

  1. haha THIS is awesome! I totally am with you. I've always wanted to see the end of a rainbow! Thanks for making that possible with this post. Maybe I'll see one with my own eyes one day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah