8.06.2012

monday questionnaire

It's the start of a new week friends, and I thought to kick it off I'd answer a few questions in this Monday Questionnaire (stole the questions from this blog!).

1.) Mood:
Content. Happy. After writing this post I'm going to head to my bedroom to sketch a bit, and even the thought of that makes me happy :)

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
I actually used to be able to, but after trying just now I've discovered that sadly that extreme skill has vanished.

3.) What is the closest green object to you?
My brother's baseball cap

4.) Current nail polish:

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Gaahhh I hate questions like this because it's nearly impossible to come up with only one answer! Um, I definitely love A Fine Frenzy's "Electric Twist". I can seriously listen to it over and over and OV-AH again! (And now that I've mentioned that song I've opened it in a separate tab and will be dancing to it while I write the rest of this post :])

6.) Current outfit:
Short denim shorts from Kohls, black cami from Forever 21, Tribal print crop top from Forever 21, random bracelets and of course, bare feet (they're so in this season!)

7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, medium, full, or none at all?
Even though most days I go without foundation, I like when my skin looks healthy and clear. So, like Alison,  I'm gonna have to say a lightweight, medium coverage foundation.

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
A light turquoise. I share a room with my sister and we've been discussing changing it around a bit. Hopefully painting the walls white and having the whole room be a white/black/coral theme.

9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?
My zodiac sign is Virgo (the Ox) and I must say I think the description of Virgos fit me pretty well ;)

10.) Weekly goals:
Drink more water, draw more, clean and clear out my room!

What are you doing this fine Monday?
xo,
hannah

1 comment:

  1. I love sharing a room. If you change it will you post pictures?
    I was never able to say the alphabet backwards. Fail. :P
    When I have a favorite song, I listen to it again and again until I'm sick of it. And then I never listen to again if I can help it. :)
    Cute post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah