3.26.2012

photos+fangirl










I went to see the Hunger Games this weekend. Twice. Yep, it was just that good. I loved every minute of it. I thought the actors, sets, and the choices to leave out certain things were all smart and perfect. And I thought after seeing the movie I would get over my whole "everything I say or do reminds me of the hunger games" issue, but no, it strengthened it. For example:

1. me: "I'm gonna make a sandwich."
Hunger Games reference: sandwich=bread // bread=boy with the bread // boy with the bread=Peeta Mellark

2. me: "I'm gonna blog."
Hunger Games reference: blogging=computer // computer=electronic // electronic=District 3

3. me: "Okay guys, want to hear a joke?"
Hunger Games reference: joke=funny // funny=Jennifer Lawrence // Jennifer Lawrence=Katniss

Yeah, it's slightly unhealthy. I even wore this look to school on Thursday to honor the midnight premier :)

Have you seen the hunger games yet? If so, what were your thoughts?
Which photo is your favorite?

-hannah

7 comments:

  1. the hunger games? oh my gosh. it was absolutely fantastic. it was... yeah. i just... yeah. it was really, really everything i was hoping for. yeah.

    and those references? beastly. and that makeup? beastlier.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, I'd have to say that the 2nd and 6th are my favorites. :)

    And I'm so jealous that you got to go twice! That movie was amazing, and I'm hoping to go again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not see it :( I am thinking about reading the books... You are obsessed girl!!!!!!!!

    B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! that HG makeup is epic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your new design. It's beautiful (I am known for copying design ideas, so.... jk) The photos in this post are epic, especially that first one. And, haha, yeah, I know somebody with a similar obsession with the hg.

    ~Nina
    http://craftandcreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw it on opening day and fell in live in the first two minutes! It was PERFECT and the way they incorporated certain minor details was genius! Hopefully going again soon! :D Oh, and I do the reference thing too -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I saw it yesterday it was great!! I do the exact same thing! There's this lady with the last name Tarneicheru or something of the sort and every time I say it I think of Rue.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah