3.11.2012

makeup tutorial: starting out

I've gotten several requests in the last few weeks to do a makeup tutorial for people who are new to makeup. After pondering what I did when I started out with makeup, I decided it would be better not to re-create my very first look ;) No, it wasn't terrible, just a tad too dark for someone starting out.
Anywho, here's what I think would be a great look for someone who's beginning with makeup:

Products used:
Revlon Creme Shadows
CoverGirl Eyeshadow single in Champagne
Wet n Wild eyeshadow single in Nutty
Physicians Formula Retractable eyeliner in black
CoverGirl Professional All-in-One mascara














I hope this tutorial was helpful! If you have any requests for future tutorials, leave a comment and I'll get right to it!

-hannah

5 comments:

  1. I love the way this looks! Simple, but beautiful. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Hannah! Can't wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very helpful tutorial! Not quite 16 yet, which is the age I can wear makeup at, but I know this will be helpful in the future. Oh, and I love your blog design! So unique, and imaginative.
    ~Gloria
    www.discovercaptivating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, your eyes are GORGEOUS!!!! Haha, I only put on some lipgloss and mascara and I'm set to go :) I'm not the makeup type, i just think the mascara brightens my eyes especially with light hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tutorial! i will have to keep it in mind for when i start wearing eyeshadow. :)

    emilie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah