3.15.2012

the hunger games tag

With the grand premier of the Hunger Games movie in just ONE WEEK(!!!!!!) I've decided to honor the occasion by creating a Hunger Games tag! EEK! Here are the rules:

1. You must be an insane, crazy, die-hard fan of the Hunger Games to be able to do this tag.

2. If I tag you, you must make up your own question and tag as many fans I you can think of ;) Yep, that's pretty much it. So, without further ado, here are the questions:

1. Your sister's/brother's/best friend's name gets called at the reaping. What is your immediate reaction?
I would do anything for my siblings, without a doubt I would volunteer myself. That is the complete and honest truth. Though, I have to admit, I'd be bawling my eyes out!

2. In the training center, there are several different stations to practice your skills, some of them being how to camouflage yourself, archery, sword training, climbing, spear throwing, hand-to-hand combat (wresting), and agility. Which one would you head for?
My strategy would probably be to spend an hour at each station every day. Or work on what I was worst at, which would probably be wrestling. But then again, I've never exactly "speared" anyone ;)

3. You're in the arena and the countdown has just started. When the cannon goes off, what's your strategy?
I hope I'm not alone in saying I'd get the heck out of there. I would definitely run as fast I could away from everybody else. With any luck I'd be able just to hide somewhere and let everyone else do the dirty work...

4. You are feeling like you're being watched. You glance over your shoulder and sure enough, the youngest tribute in the Games is watching you. What do you do?
It would depend on what this tribute was doing. If he/she had a weapon at the ready I would either run away as fast I could , or get down on my knees and beg and cry. If he/she was weaponless, then I'd probably attempt prove to them that I'm a total wimp and try to make a new friend :)

5. There are only four tributes left in the arena, including you. What do you do?
Find somewhere safe to hide!

6. Which supporting character are you most like and why?
Gaah! This is hard for me, but I'm going to have to say........... geez, I really don't know! Probably Madge, just because she's loyal and trustworthy.

7. Which supporting character is your favorite?
Cinna. By far Cinna. Definitely Cinna. 100 percent, without a doubt, no question, Cinna. Hey, did I mention Cinna? Because I absolutely love him. Not sure if you knew or not.... ;) Rue is a close second though (as in being-a-millimeter-away-close second).

That's it! I tag:

Megan Kristine
Lauren
Jocee
Abby
Hope
guinevere
Olivia
Abby Moreland
Jessica
MaryRachel

And YOU if you're a Hunger Games fan :) If you do this tag, please leave a link to it in a comment, I'd love to see your answers!

-hannah



10 comments:

  1. Definitely doing this when I'm off my break! Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cinna too! He's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah! Thanks for tagging me! I''l do this tomorrow ;)

    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, if one of my sibling's names was called, I would volenteer because hey, Katniss kinda found the love of her life. And I could seriously use a Peeta right now. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tag Hannah! I liked your answers, I would probably run and hide too. I just started reading the series today and plan to see the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh, yeah. i don't do tags usually anymore, but i must do this, because i am an hg addict and you're amazing for tagging me. so, yeah. i have to do this. right now. seriously.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. did it ;)

    http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps. I did this tag, too! (Jessica tagged me)

    http://rachelkeiblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://abigailsnook.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-tag.html

    I did this, thanks for tagging me! (Sorry I was so late... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://hope-liveyourlife.blogspot.ca/2012/03/hunger-games-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah