3.02.2011

fashionably me: march

A lot of fashion posts huh? I guess its a phase, but seriously, I've never been this pumped about fashion in my life. Let's hope it lasts! ;)


Old Navy jersey top
$7.97 - oldnavy.gap.com

Dorothy Perkins blue top
23 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Wrangler striped top
30 AUD - generalpants.com.au

Big Star Vintage stretch short
$118 - buckle.com

Old Navy cuffed short
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Twill short
$9.99 - delias.com

H&m shoes
hm.com

H&m shoes
hm.com

Nine west wedge
$89 - ninewest.com


Louis Vuitton multicolor handbag
$790 - louisvuitton.com

Rosato flower jewelry
$490 - forzieri.com

Daisy jewelry
polli.com.au

Miu Miu glass shade
125 GBP - liberty.co.uk

Belt
$15 - buy.com






It's all casual and summer-y for this fashionably me. I'm just dreaming, I know, but I wish the warm weather would speed up a little. I'm tired of shivering :)

-hannah

(I'm not sure why its so small but if I try to enlarge it it gets all pixilated :[)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah