11.11.2010

Drawings of faces

Since I couldn't think of anything else to post today I decided to show you some faces that I've drawn :]
This is for any "Glee" music fans! I adore Glee but don't watch it very often as it's, uh, *cough* not very appropriate. But the episodes that I've seen I love and the songs are awesome!
My poor attempt at Carrie Underwood. I didn't have much time to draw this :]
Yeah, uh, this started out to be Selena Gomez but after I found out that it wasn't going to end up like her at all I just sorta went crazy ;]

These are just models from a hair magazine.
And I've saved the most unique one for last.................
Supposed to be Demi Lavato but the mouth got kinda messed up. I used nothing but markers for this picture and I can't tell you how much criticism I've gotten on it. How many "no offenses" said behind my back to Kate. My friends, my cousins, all of them have said, "wow, thats scary" to Kate. I don't get offended very easily though, and Kate has stuck up for me, saying, "could you do better?" man I love that gal! And I won't be offended if you don't like it or think it's scary, but I just love it. I think it's creative and different and.............. original ;]


Till next time!

nutty sig

4 comments:

  1. I have no right to judge ANYTHING... because thats amazing and I couldn't do anything remotely close.

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are really good. :D Bleah Briann is right... I couldn't do anything like that.

    And I do not think that it is scary. I have never seen anything that pretty done with markers. :D

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are really good! You are really good at mouths... especially teeth. They are SO hard. And that one does look like Carrie Underwood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the one of Demi, Hannah! Those fools don't know what they are talking about! I think it is very creative and abstract...just the style I LOVE! Post more of your drawings, they're so good!

    Love Erin=)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah