3.08.2010

Tag!!

Ok, this is my first attempt to tag so go easy on me! :)


List five of your favorite exotic animals:
peacock
panda (ummm is that exotic?)
wild tiger
cheetah
flamingo


List three places you love to go:
amusement parks!!!
ZOO
the beach


List three of your least favorite colors:
Dark orange
Gray 
light orange


List three of your favorite foods:
pancakes (yum!!)
chocolate cake (yum!!)
strawberries (yum!!)


List your favorite and least favorite seasons:
Favorite: summer!!
Least favorite: winter :(((


List three hobbies:
1. knitting
2. crocheting
3. drawing


List your favorite kind of shoe:
Ummm..... maybe crocs :)


List your top five favorite songs in order:
1. I'm Alive by Kenny Chesney
2. Chicken Fried by Zacbrownband
3. Home to You by The Peasall sisters
4. Cowboy Take Me Away by The Dixie Chicks
5. Party in the U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus


List three things that you would love to learn how to do:
1. Drive (haha)
2. skydive (maybe)
3. umm can't think of anything else...


What is your favorite candy?
Swedish fish!!! :D


What is your favorite time of day?
ummm.... after lunch I guess


That's all the questions I can think of right now. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry if I made you go insane with boredom lol!
I tag:
Cori
Tay
Bleah
Bobbi 

4 comments:

  1. I really like this tag! Thank you so much for tagging me. So did you fine me through cori? Well, either way, I love your blog. I'm following!
    I'll be sure to do the tag as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i found you through cori and i love your blog! thanks for following mine!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah