3.01.2010

The Great Grilled Cheese Episode (haha)

So, this I think is kind of funny:
This looks like an ordinary grilled cheese sandwich, right?

Yes, but as the old gypsies or whoever said, "Do not let appearances deceive you!" (I actually don't know if gypsies said that, but, who cares.)
Here is what the sandwich really looks like:
I get the feeling it's dangerous!
No, actually my mom accidently left it on one side too long.
But my brother and I were developing an evil plan.
We said to just put it on Mark's plate and see how long he didn't notice. 
We kind of meant to leave it on there until he bit into it, but we chickened out. (Actually our mom said not to because if we did, it was very likely that Mark would throw up)
So Luke, (the brother that helped me with the scheme) called Kate and Mark for lunch and walked back in the kitchen while they came charging downstairs.
Now, Luke is a horrible actor, and as soon as he looked at Mark, he cracked up.
I had to do some quick thinking or our plan would go down the drain, so, I said to Kate and Mark that he was laughing at my new amigurumi doll, which was supposed to be a hippo, but looked a little more like a slightly chubby dog.
That would have convinced them, but Luke just kept on hahahahaing and of course, they got suspicious.
Mark kept saying "What? What?" 
Meanwhile he was holding the sandwich in his hand and peeling off the crust, not once bothering to turn it over.
Finally, I just told him, and he said, "It's all burnt!"
He wasn't mad, just confused.
So we explained the joke and our mom said he was a good sport for not getting mad and luckily, she had a backup sandwich ready. 
We all laughed over the joke during lunch, and Luke was still upset that he hadn't eaten it.
I pointed out that, "Of course he wouldn't eat it! Not with you laughing in his face!" And I made a pretty good, but exaggerated, imitation of Luke laughing his head off and trying not to show it.
We all cracked up and enjoyed the rest of our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah