11.16.2012

best friend part i


The photos above are of one of my best friends in the entire universe, Emily. This girl is my sister. Not by blood, but by spirit. It's sort of an un-spoken fact (ok... maybe spoken) that everyone just knows about. We are best friends. We have never fought, and we always make each other crack up along with our other 'sister' Jorden (who I have yet to stick in front of the camera :P).
Emily is a photographer, videographer, basketball fanatic, great listener, and is a fierce protector of her friends and family. Not to mention beautiful and smart.

I can trust her with anything. Anything. I can always count on her to be there for me when I need a 2am vent session. Guess how long I've known her? One year 3 months and 23 days.

I am sooo blessed to have Emily in my life. This is part one of my best friend series. Because I want to brag about Emily and her pure awesomeness.

Do you have a best friend like this?
xo,
hannah

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah