5.30.2012

photo challenge || winner

Alrighty everybody, it's time to announce the winer of my black and white portrait photo challenge. Despite the few entries, I enjoyed looking through them and coming to a conclusion on the winner.
So, without further ado...
{Photo is unavailable. Click here to see it}

Yes, the lovely Emily has snagged first place!
I love this photo because it's so full of life! And how cute is this little girl? Pretty dang adorable :)

Congrats Emily! Please email me at hmphillips97@gmail.com to claim your prize!

-hannah
don't forget to check out my design business's sale! It ends in 5 days, so place your orders today :)

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I can't see the photograph... maybe it's my browser.
    But your blog is lovely, especially the design.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah