I'm writing my first movie review! I hope you like it!
This movie was about Maria Gorreti, a saint I deeply admire. So here's my review:
I STRONGLY DISLIKED THIS MOVIE AND DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE IF THEY DO NOT WISH TO BE SCARRED FOR LIFE. YEAH, I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS, THATS HOW STRONGLY I FEEL. ANYWAY I MIGHT AS WELL WRITE A REVIEW.
1. THE MOM WAS A HORRENDOUS ACTRESS
2. MARIA WAS A HORRENDOUS ACTRESS
3. THE BOYS WERE HORRENDOUS ACTORS
4. THE "SAINTLY SCENE" WAS HORRENDOUSLY CREEPY
5. EVERYTHING WAS HORRENDOUSLY HORRIBLE
6. I REALLY REALLY LIKE TO SAY HORRENDOUS (BESIDES, IT FITS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE)
I hope you take some wise advice from me and never, never, never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, watch that movie. Ever.