5.06.2010

Baseball Season

Don't ya just love watching little league games? I do. My brother Luke plays on a team with kids we've known for about four years now. I used to play baseball when i was eight so I love going to the games and watching my old teammates and Luke. He has a game tonight at a field my dad played on when he was a kid. My dad calls it "the new field" because it was new when he was a kid :) 
He hit two homeruns on the new field and i know Luke's gonna try to do the same tonight! I think they're playing a tough team so it's going to be exciting! I can't wait! 
Another thing I love about baseball games: the candy stand!!! 
A random quote: 
"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah