1.09.2013

a new year's resolution

My first post of the new year on January 9th? Well..... I wish you all a belated Happy New Year!

I'm going to let you in on a secret: I've always been terrible at setting new-year resolutions. I mean really awful. I can never think of anything that I want to do or pick something that I have the will power to stick with.
However, I've made up my mind about something to do this year. I chose something that I've been missing, something that I haven't done in a while and miss very much.






Art. Creating. Ever since I started going to school, I've gotten less and less time to draw, paint, and craft. I think this is kind of ironic, considering I go to an art school... But I digress. I miss it. So so much.
Art was my favorite form of relaxation, it was something I could rely on to take me away from reality for an hour or two. A way for me to just let stress melt out of my mind for a while.
So I've decided to start drawing more, despite my insane schedule. Once a week. I will be happy if once a week I just sit down with a pencil and a sketch pad and do whatever I want. I may even post some photos of my creations :)

Do you have a new-years resolution?
xo,
hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah