4.15.2012

life as of late No. 2


what? no, I wasn't standing on the table to get these photos. Psh, what are you talking about?

this has been my makeup look for the past week. I'm seriously in love, and it only takes about five minutes! (you know I love a makeup look when I where it over three days in a row ;])
maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze // Profusion palette: champagne color // wet n wild liquid liner in black // covergirl professional all-in-one mascara


my dad seriously makes the best pancakes ever. Why he doesn't open a diner I'll never know...










It's been rainier around here lately, but I don't really mind, it makes for nice photos :) Oh, and I would like to announce....



My new and improved design business!
I've been working on it for a while, and I'm so excited for it to actually be up now! So if you're ever in need of a blog design for an affordable price, swing by and check it out :)

-hannah

4 comments:

  1. That last photo is GORGEOUS! and I love your new look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... That pizza looks so scrumptious I could reach into the computer and eat it up. And that eye makeup... Gorgeous! I love it. I must try it now.

    And that first picture of a flower... EEp!!! Your photography seems to be just getting better and better... and I'm not even kidding... It's so- ugh. beautiful.

    Have a lovely rest of your day.
    Love,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your design site is simply snazzy! I have been working on re-vamping mine lately, but haven't really settled on something I love quite yet. :) Oh well, I'll get there!

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos of the flowers are so beautiful! And that food looks incredibly yummy, it is actually making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah