1.14.2012

awkward moments to be shared+some photos




It's been a good week, and I thought I'd share a few awkward+not-so-awkward highlights with you:

1. Situation: at home, dishing ice cream for siblings.

Luke: C'mon, dish me a little more...
me: fine, give me the bowl.
Luke: Thanks, you da man.
me: I know, right?

umm.... what's wrong with this conversation?

2. Situation: In the lunch line at school.

My friend Emily: what are you getting?
me: I think the spicy chicken sandwich.
Emily: Is it even spicy?
me: I asked Vanessa and she said it's not too bad...

Five minutes later....

me and emily: IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!!

3. Situation: in math class, about 2 seconds after learning a lesson.

My teacher: so that's..... Kaylee?
Kaylee: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz
My teacher: *writing on the smartboard*: on three yell her name...
1...2...3
Everybody: KAAYYLEEEE!!!
Kaylee: AAUUGGH!

4. Situation: on the bus with my friends

me: Okay guys, who wants to hear a joke?
Friends: Sure, go 'head.
me: So, a blonde and santa clause are on a bridge, about to jump off–
Mallory: How high is the bridge?
me: I don't know, 15 feet. So they're about–
Zac: What's under the bridge?
me: water. They're about to–
Kiera: How deep is the water?
me: REALLY? Ok, 20 feet. So they're about to jump off. Which one–aaauuugghghh!
Mallory: What?
me: I messed up the joke.
Friends: *laughing in my face* ;)

Ok, so most of those were awkward, but I thought you guys might enjoy them :)

-hannah
p.s. I have a surprise for you guys coming tomorrow!




2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahah...those are hilarious stories!!

    p.s. I'm jealous of your bird pictures...I've been trying to get bird pictures for a superlong time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I loooove the pictures, hannah!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah