2.18.2014

beginning again


Yes, I'm back. It actually feels really good to type that, but let me just explain:

I'm not going to be posting all the time. I'll post when I have something I truly want to share, and I'm focusing on quality instead of quantity. Right now I'm taking baby steps, just testing the waters to see if I want to dive back in full-force. And in case you haven't noticed, "hannah therese" is gone and good old "my nutty life" has returned for good.

It's so weird to think I started this blog four years and one week ago. Crazy weird. Where has the time gone?

I've updated my about page and I'm adding some other little linky-doos to the sidebar for the finishing touches. This place needs some color!

Signing off for now,
xo,
hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah