12.19.2012

life in a blur

As a photographer, clear, crisp photos make me all warm and fuzzy inside. BUT, in my photography class at school, we're learning about a photographer (shame on me for not remembering his name) who is famous for his un-focused, blurred out photos.
At first, I wasn't too keen on manually focusing my lens to purposely blur an image, but something about the fuzzy effect of the images reeled me in. I have a new love, folks!





Do you think you're going to try this technique? Give it a shot, you won't be sorry :)
xo,
hannah
P.S. My heart goes out to all of the victims of the Newtown shooting, and their families. Nothing like that should ever happen, it honestly makes me cry when I think of all of those young lives lost before they barely began. Keeping them in my prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are really cool! I must try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas to you! these are so cool! especially the jumping girl ones! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the jumping ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah