2.25.2011

time to breathe

I don't know if I ever told you this, but my one word for 2011 is  focus.


And so far I've been slacking off that word. I've lost sight of what I need to do and sort of just go with what I want to do.


So what do I do about it?


tea 3

tea 3

tea 1

I stop and b r e a t h e.

I sit and read a good book. I relax and have a cup of tea. I lie on my bed, close my eyes and let all of the stress I feel drain out of my system for a few moments.

And then I'm ready to focus.

On schoolwork, on photography, on life.

I need to to focus more on what I'd rather not do. On what I avoid for as long as I can. On what in my eyes just seems like a chore. I need to get down and do it. Because I know I can, I just don't want to.
I need to train myself to do the things that I try to put off first, so I can have the rest of the day to enjoy what I want to do.

Would you like the short version of that?

I  n e e d  t o  f o c u s


-hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah