1.06.2011

Finalists of My Photo Contest!

Out of the eleven spectacular entries, these three are the ones I've chosen to be finalists. So without further ado, in no particular order, the finalists:

#1. Sveta

I don't know what it is about this photo, maybe the sharp orange-ish colors or the perfect focus, but I love it!

#2. Mikayla

What can I say? This photo is just gorgeous. The colors, the lighting, all of it is gorgeous.

#3. Kate

Now, I've raved over bokeh before, but this, this is amazing. The bokeh, the delicious-looking apricot bar, its all just *sigh* perfect.


Now its up to you! Which photo do you thinks deserves to win? Vote on the poll under the header to say which is your favorite!

-hannah

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah