12.15.2010

Preparing for Christmas

Merry almost-Christmas friends! Have you gotten your tree yet? Stuffed yourselves with dozens of gingerbread and sugar cookies? Making and/or buying presents? Have you made your Christmas list? Have you been naughty or nice? Well? I know I've been a perfect angel all year long ;) This morning we decorated our tree:

The first ornament I put on the tree. Isn't it so cute?


I' entering this next photo in Hannah's Christmas photo challenge :)

Aspire Photo Challenge



And what would be a Christmas tree post without a little bokeh?



Do you have any favorite Christmas photos? I would love to see them! Just leave a link in a comment!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought about this post! Just keep your comments clean ;)

-hannah